Thursday, August 22, 2013

New School Year

I plan to try to use this blog more often, so that I can share via Pintrest as to what I am doing throughout the year. Trying to decide what to do to start off the year is always a huge challenge for me!!! I try to "outdo" what I did in the past. Last year I had each student decorate a pennant with things aobut themselves. I ended up hanging them all over the art room and I loved it. Now, with SLO's starting and the Ohio teacher evaluation coming down the pipes, I feel like I need to start off the year with a pre-assessment for the students. Something that I have never done before. I am stuck with how I am going to go about this. A short written quiz and a skills assessment might be my best bet. I am open to any ideas though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment